OFFSHORE ENERGY ENGINEERING
Inclusive of Marine Warranty Surveying, with oversight of high-value, high-risk projects
Orca’s offshore energy engineering services cover Marine Warranty Surveying with independent third-party technical reviews and oversight of high-value, high-risk marine construction and transportation project operations.
Support begins at the planning stages and extends all the way through physical execution.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Rig move attendance: warranty surveys on behalf of Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU) operators and interested underwriters
- Jack-up location approval: Certificates of Approval (CoAs) including studies of soil investigation, site specific assessments, and vessel suitability surveys
- Semi-sub location approvals: CoAs including studies of mooring analysis and mooring spread
- Towage warranty advice and approval
- Dry tow/transport warranty surveys: including load-out & load-off of MODUs and structures special cargo
- MODU technical inspections
For all enquiries not related to specific underwriting or claims,
please call +45 3525 0360, email email@example.com